Friday, December 5, 2008

Evil Dead Christmas!


Christmas seems to be coming SO fast this year. Normally I'm prepared and have all my shopping done way in advance, but for this year I've barely even started.

I can't figure out why the date is coming so fast and why I'm moving so slow, and the image I keep having in my head is that comical scene of the Deadite chasing Ash through the woods in the movie "Evil Dead II".

It's like Christmas is chasing me, gaining on me fast and yet somehow not catching me, charging at me with a roar and dramatic camera angles, and I'm stumbling over trees and crashing through doors trying to stay ahead just ahead of something I can't see.

Okay...I know that's a weird visualization...but that's what Christmas feels like this year! Aaaaa!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Zombie Christmas!

My mom claims it's because Thanksgiving was so late this year. I'm not really sure. December did seem to sneak up on me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.